|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 83321Structure
This subclass includes the application of physical laws and principles of engineering in the design, development and utilization of machines, materials, instruments, structures, processes and systems for building projects.
This subclass includes:
- provision of designs, plans, and studies related to residential building projects, such as:
· new and existing homes
· row housing, apartments, etc.
· mixed-use buildings that are predominantly used for residential housing
- provision of designs, plans, and studies related to new and existing commercial, public and institutional building projects, including mixed-use buildings that are predominantly used for commercial, public, or institutional purposes, such as:
· office buildings
· shopping centres
· hotels and restaurants
· service stations and warehouses
· bus and truck terminals
· hospitals, schools, churches
· prisons, stadiums and arenas
· libraries and museums
This subclass also includes:
- engineering advisory services that are related to specific residential, commercial, public or institutional building projects
This subclass does not include:
- engineering advisory services not related to a specific project, cf. 83310
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83311
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83341
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83351
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83391
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 7110
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)