|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 83132Structure
This subclass includes:
- provision of technical expertise to solve problems for the client in using software, hardware, or an entire computer system, such as:
· provision of customer support in using or troubleshooting the software
· upgrade services and the provision of patches and updates
· provision of customer support in using or troubleshooting the computer hardware, including testing and cleaning on a routine basis and repair of IT equipment
· technical assistance in moving a client's computer system to a new location
· provision of customer support in using or troubleshooting the computer hardware and software in combination
- provision of technical expertise to solve specialized problems for the client in using a computer system, such as:
· auditing or assessing computer operations without providing advice or other follow-up action including auditing, assessing and documenting a server, network or process for components, capabilities, performance, or security
· data recovery services, i.e. retrieving a client's data from a damaged or unstable hard drive or other storage medium, or providing standby computer equipment and duplicate software in a separate location to enable a client to relocate regular staff to resume and maintain routine computerized operations in event of a disaster such as a fire or flood
- other IT technical support services n.e.c.
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83141
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83149
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83160
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 6202
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)