|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 83131Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- providing advice or expert opinion on technical matters related to the use of information technology, such as:
· advice on matters such as hardware and software requirements and procurement
· systems integration
· systems security
· provision of expert testimony on IT related issues
This subclass does not include:
- providing advice, guidance and operational assistance concerning the use of information technology by businesses, such as the development of an e-commerce strategy, cf. 83111
- service contracts where advice is bundled with the design and development of an IT solution (website, database, specific application, network, etc.), cf. the appropriate information technology (IT) design and development service under 8314
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83141
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83142
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 6202
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.