|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 83112Structure
This subclass includes:
- providing advice, guidance and operational assistance concerning decision areas that are financial in nature, such as:
· working capital and liquidity management, determination of an appropriate capital structure
· analysis of capital investment proposals
· asset management
· development of accounting systems and budgeting and budgetary controls
· financial consulting services related to mergers, acquisitions, etc. such as advice on methods of valuations, methods of payment, methods of control, international finance
This subclass does not include:
- security brokerage services, cf. 71521
- portfolio management services (except for pension funds), cf. 71530
- pension fund management, cf. 71640
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83112
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 7020
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.