|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 82221Structure
This subclass includes:
- reviewing annual and interim financial statements and other accounting information. The scope of a review is less than that of an audit, and the level of assurance provided is thus lower.
- compilation of financial statements from information provided by the client. No assurances regarding the accuracy of the resulting statements are provided.
- preparation of business tax returns, when provided as a package with the preparation of financial statements for a single fee are classified here
- compilation of income statements, balance sheets, etc.
- analysis of balance sheets, etc.
- other accounting services such as attestations, valuations, preparation of pro forma statements, etc.
This subclass does not include:
- financial auditing services, cf. 82210
- bookkeeping services, cf. 82222
- tax preparation services, when provided as separate services, cf. 823
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 82212
CPC V1.1 code(s) 82213
CPC V1.1 code(s) 82219
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 6920
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)