|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 733Structure
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
This group includes:
- permitting, granting or otherwise authorizing the use of intellectual property products and similar products.
This covers rights to exploit these products, such as licensing to third parties; reproducing and publishing software, books, etc.; using patented designs in production processes to produce new goods and so on.
Limited end user licences, which are sold as part of a product (e.g., packaged software, books) are not included here.
This group does not include:
- licence fees as integral part of consumer goods (e.g., books, records, software), see corresponding subclass in sections 0-4
- preparation, drafting and certification services concerning patents, trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property rights, cf. 82130
- legal services related to drawing up or certification of patents, trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property rights, cf. 82130
- management services for copyrights and their revenues (except from motion pictures), cf. 85999
- management services for rights to industrial property (e.g., patents, licences, trademarks, franchises etc.), cf. 85999
- management services for motion picture rights, cf. 96140
- management services for artistic rights, cf. 96290
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.