|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 733Structure
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
This group includes:
- permitting, granting or otherwise authorizing the use of intellectual property products and similar products.
This covers rights to exploit these products, such as licensing to third parties; reproducing and publishing software, books, etc.; using patented designs in production processes to produce new goods and so on.
Limited end user licences, which are sold as part of a product (e.g., packaged software, books) are not included here.
This group does not include:
- licence fees as integral part of consumer goods (e.g., books, records, software), see corresponding subclass in sections 0-4
- preparation, drafting and certification services concerning patents, trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property rights, cf. 82130
- legal services related to drawing up or certification of patents, trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property rights, cf. 82130
- management services for copyrights and their revenues (except from motion pictures), cf. 85999
- management services for rights to industrial property (e.g., patents, licences, trademarks, franchises etc.), cf. 85999
- management services for motion picture rights, cf. 96140
- management services for artistic rights, cf. 96290
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)