Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 71135Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- granting loans to investment dealers and brokers, regulated financial institutions, federal, regional and local governments or non-profit institutions, foreign governments, and other businesses
- granting loans to individuals for business purposes
- standby, commitment and other loan services including overdraft services
- providing letters of credit
- acceptance services, that is, agreements by a bank or other financial institution to pay a draft or a credit instrument issued by an institution
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 71100
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 6419
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 6492
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.