|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 67512Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- operating and maintenance services of boat, barge and ship canals, of canalized rivers and of other artificial or non artificial inland waterways
- services of locks, boat lifts, weirs, sluices
- towing of inland water vessels on canals other than by tugboat, e.g., by tractors or locomotives on the tow-path
- services to inland shipping provided by lightships and light vessels, buoys, channel markers and similar aids to navigation
This subclass does not include:
- stevedoring services:
· for containerized freight, cf. 67110
· for non-containerized freight, cf. 67190
- port storage and warehousing services, cf. 672
- pilotage services in connection with docking and undocking of vessels, on inland waters, cf. 67522
- tugboat-assisted docking and undocking services, on inland waters, cf. 67522
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 67300
CPC V1.1 code(s) 67610
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 5222
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.