|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 67511Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- operation services of ports, such as wharves, docks, piers or quays and other services connected with coastal and transoceanic marine terminal facilities, including passenger terminals
- services to coastal and transoceanic shipping, provided by locks, boat lifts, weirs, sluices
- services to coastal and transoceanic shipping, provided by lighthouses, lightships and light vessels, buoys, channel markers and similar aids to navigation
This subclass does not include:
- stevedoring services:
· for containerized freight, cf. 67110
· for non-containerized freight, cf. 67190
- port storage and warehousing services, cf. 672
- pilotage services in connection with docking and undocking of vessels, on coastal and transoceanic waters, cf. 67521
- tugboat-assisted docking and undocking services on coastal and transoceanic waters, cf. 67521
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 67300
CPC V1.1 code(s) 67610
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 5222
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.