|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 62222Structure
This subclass includes:
- trade services related to:
· goods of group 215 (Animal and vegetable oils and fats)
· goods of group 217 (Oil-cake and other residues resulting from the extraction of vegetable fats or oils; flours and meals of oil seeds or oleaginous fruits, except those of mustard; vegetable waxes, except triglycerides; degras; residues resulting from the treatment of fatty substances or animal or vegetable waxes)
· goods of group 221 (Processed liquid milk and cream)
· goods of group 222 (Other dairy products)
· goods of group 223 (Eggs, preserved or cooked)
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 62222
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.