|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 54232Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- construction, repair, alteration and restoration services for:
· harbour bottoms and harbour channels, breakwaters, quays, piers, jetties, docks, wharves and similar structures
· riverworks and canal construction for water transport traffic
· locks, floodgates, sluices, lifts, dry docks, slipways, barrages and other hydromechanical structures
- dredging services, rock and silt removal and other water-associated construction services
- underwater work (by divers, frogmen or other techniques) and various hydraulic engineering services
This subclass does not include:
- laying of submarine cables, cf. 54242
- pile driving services, cf. 54511
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 54230
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 4290
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.