|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 54211Structure
This subclass includes:
- construction, repair, alteration and restoration services for:
· formations for highways (except elevated highways), roads, streets, other vehicular and pedestrian ways and open car parks
· footpaths, traffic-calming structures, cycle tracks, etc.
· vehicular and pedestrian underpasses and overpasses
- construction or restoration of road surface and parking lots with asphalt, concrete, etc.
- installation services of crash barriers, low separating walls, traffic signs, etc.
- creation, maintenance and signposting of tracks and paths
- painting services of markings on roads, parking lots and similar surfaces
This subclass does not include:
- construction services of elevated highways, tunnels and bridges, cf. 5422
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 54210
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 4210
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)