|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 54129Structure
This subclass includes:
- construction, repair, alteration and restoration services for:
· public entertainment buildings such as cinemas, theatres, concert halls, dance halls and nightclubs
· hotels, motels, inns, hostels and similar buildings
· educational buildings such as schools, colleges, universities, libraries, archives and museums
· health-related buildings such as hospitals, clinics and sanatoria, including veterinary clinics
· indoor sports or recreation installations (ice rinks, gymnasia, indoor tennis courts, general-purpose sports halls, boat sheds, boxing rings, etc.)
· convention and congress centres
· religious buildings
· prison buildings
· law courts, parliament buildings
· non-residential farm buildings
· communications buildings (radio and television broadcast buildings, telephone exchange buildings, telecommunications centres etc.)
· other non-residential buildings n.e.c.
This subclass does not include:
- construction services for:
· mines, power plants, chemical plants and other specialized facilities for manufacturing, cf. 5426
· outdoor sports and recreation facilities, cf. 54270
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 54129
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 4100
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.