Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 532Structure Notes
- Section: 5 - Constructions and construction services
- Division: 53 - Constructions
- Group: 532 - Civil engineering works
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 5321 - Highways (except elevated highways), streets, roads, railways and airfield runways
- 5322 - Bridges, elevated highways and tunnels
- 5323 - Harbours, waterways, dams, irrigation and other waterworks
- 5324 - Long-distance pipelines, communication and power lines (cables)
- 5325 - Local pipelines and cables and related works
- 5326 - Mines and industrial plants
- 5327 - Outdoor sport and recreation facilities
- 5329 - Other civil engineering works
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.