Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 4953Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 49 - Transport equipment
- Group: 495 - Railway and tramway locomotives and rolling stock, and parts thereof
- Class: 4953 - Other rolling stock; railway or tramway track fixtures and fittings; mechanical traffic control equipment for transport facilities
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 49531 - Railway or tramway maintenance or service vehicles, whether or not self-propelled
- 49532 - Railway or tramway passenger coaches, not self-propelled; luggage vans, post office coaches and other special-purpose railway or tramway coaches, not self-propelled (except maintenance or service vehicles)
- 49533 - Railway or tramway goods vans and wagons, not self-propelled
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)