Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 495Structure Notes
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 49 - Transport equipment
- Group: 495 - Railway and tramway locomotives and rolling stock, and parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4951 - Rail locomotives and locomotive tenders
- 4952 - Self-propelled railway or tramway coaches, vans and trucks (except maintenance or service vehicles)
- 4953 - Other rolling stock; railway or tramway track fixtures and fittings; mechanical traffic control equipment for transport facilities
- 4954 - Parts of railway or tramway locomotives or rolling stock; railway or tramway track fixtures and fittings, and parts thereof; mechanical (including electromechanical) signalling, safety or traffic control equipment for railways, tramways, roads, inland waterways, parking facilities, port installations or airfields, and parts thereof
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.