Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 4911Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 49 - Transport equipment
- Group: 491 - Motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers; parts and accessories thereof
- Class: 4911 - Motor vehicles
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 49111 - Road tractors for semi-trailers
- 49112 - Public-transport type passenger motor vehicles
- 49113 - Motor cars and other motor vehicles principally designed for the transport of persons (except public-transport type vehicles, vehicles specially designed for travelling on snow, and golf cars and similar vehicles)
- 49114 - Motor vehicles n.e.c. for the transport of goods
- 49115 - Crane lorries
- 49116 - Motor vehicles, for the transport of persons, specially designed for travelling on snow; golf cars and similar vehicles
- 49119 - Special-purpose motor vehicles n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)