Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 4826Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 48 - Medical appliances, precision and optical instruments, watches and clocks
- Group: 482 - Instruments and appliances for measuring, checking, testing, navigating and other purposes, except optical instruments; industrial process control equipment; parts and accessories thereof
- Class: 4826 - Other measuring, checking and testing instruments and appliances
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 48261 - Microscopes (except optical microscopes) and diffraction apparatus
- 48262 - Machines and appliances for testing the mechanical properties of materials
- 48263 - Gas, liquid or electricity supply or production meters
- 48264 - Revolution counters, production counters, taximeters, mileometers, pedometers and the like; speed indicators and tachometers, except hydrographic and meteorological instruments; stroboscopes
- 48266 - Automatic regulating or controlling instruments and apparatus, hydraulic or pneumatic
- 48269 - Measuring, checking, regulating or controlling instruments, appliances and machines n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.