Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 4823Structure Notes
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 48 - Medical appliances, precision and optical instruments, watches and clocks
- Group: 482 - Instruments and appliances for measuring, checking, testing, navigating and other purposes, except optical instruments; industrial process control equipment; parts and accessories thereof
- Class: 4823 - Precision balances; instruments for drawing, calculating, measuring length, etc.
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 48231 - Balances with a sensitivity of 5 cg or better
- 48232 - Drafting tables and machines, and other drawing, marking-out or mathematical calculating instruments
- 48233 - Instruments for measuring length, for use in the hand (including measuring rods and tapes, micrometers and callipers) n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.