Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 4821Structure Notes
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 48 - Medical appliances, precision and optical instruments, watches and clocks
- Group: 482 - Instruments and appliances for measuring, checking, testing, navigating and other purposes, except optical instruments; industrial process control equipment; parts and accessories thereof
- Class: 4821 - Navigational, meteorological, geophysical and similar instruments and appliances
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 48211 - Direction finding compasses; other navigational instruments and appliances
- 48212 - Rangefinders, theodolites and tachymeters (tacheometers) and levels
- 48219 - Other surveying, hydrographic, oceanographic, hydrological, meteorological or geophysical instruments and appliances
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.