Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 481Structure Notes
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 48 - Medical appliances, precision and optical instruments, watches and clocks
- Group: 481 - Medical and surgical equipment and orthopaedic appliances
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4811 - Apparatus based on the use of X-rays or of alpha, beta or gamma radiations
- 4812 - Electro-diagnostic apparatus, and ultra-violet or infra-red ray apparatus, used in medical, surgical, dental or veterinary sciences
- 4813 - Other instruments and appliances (except syringes, needles and the like), used in dental sciences
- 4814 - Medical, surgical or laboratory sterilizers
- 4815 - Other instruments and appliances used in medical, surgical or veterinary sciences (including syringes, needles, catheters, cannulae, ophthalmic instruments and appliances n.e.c. and electro-medical apparatus n.e.c.)
- 4816 - Mechano-therapy appliances; massage apparatus; psychological aptitude-testing apparatus; ozone therapy, oxygen therapy, aerosol therapy, artificial respiration or other therapeutic respiration apparatus; other breathing appliances and gas masks (excluding protective masks having neither mechanical parts nor replaceable filters)
- 4817 - Orthopaedic appliances; splints and other fracture appliances; artificial parts of the body; hearing aids and other appliances which are worn or carried, or implanted in the body, to compensate for a defect or disability
- 4818 - Medical, surgical, dental or veterinary furniture; barbers' chairs and similar chairs, having rotating as well as both reclining and elevating movements
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.