Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 475Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 47 - Radio, television and communication equipment and apparatus
- Group: 475 - Disks, tapes, solid-state non-volatile storage devices and other media, not recorded
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4753 - Magnetic media, not recorded, except cards with a magnetic stripe
- 4754 - Optical media, not recorded
- 4755 - Solid-state non-volatile storage devices
- 4759 - Other recording media, including matrices and masters for the production of disks
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.