Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 47Structure Notes
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 47 - Radio, television and communication equipment and apparatus
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 471 - Electronic valves and tubes; electronic components; parts thereof
- 472 - Television and radio transmitters; television, video and digital cameras; telephone sets
- 473 - Radio broadcast and television receivers; apparatus for sound and video recording and reproducing; microphones, loudspeakers, amplifiers, etc.
- 474 - Parts for the goods of classes 4721 to 4733 and 4822
- 475 - Disks, tapes, solid-state non-volatile storage devices and other media, not recorded
- 476 - Audio, video and other disks, tapes and other physical media, recorded
- 478 - Packaged software
- 479 - Cards with magnetic strips or chip
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.