Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 446Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 44 - Special-purpose machinery
- Group: 446 - Machinery for textile, apparel and leather production, and parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4461 - Machinery for preparing, spinning, weaving and knitting textiles
- 4462 - Other machinery for textile and apparel production (including sewing machines)
- 4463 - Machinery for preparing, tanning or working hides, skins or leather or for making or repairing footwear or other articles of hides, skins or leather, other than sewing machines
- 4464 - Parts for the goods of class 4461; parts for the goods of subclass 44621 (including sewing machine needles and furniture, bases and covers for sewing machines); parts for the goods of subclass 44622; parts for the goods of subclass 44629, except parts of machinery for the manufacture or finishing of felt or nonwovens and blocks for making hats; parts for the goods of subclass 44630; parts of household or laundry-type washing machines and textile drying machines, each of a dry linen capacity not exceeding 10 kg
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.