Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 4394Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 43 - General-purpose machinery
- Group: 439 - Other general-purpose machinery and parts thereof
- Class: 4394 - Parts for the goods of classes 4391 to 4393
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 43941 - Parts of producer gas or water gas generators; parts of acetylene gas generators and similar water process gas generators; parts for the goods of subclass 43912; parts of refrigerating and freezing equipment and heat pumps; parts of machinery for the treatment of materials by a process involving a change of temperature
- 43942 - Parts of centrifuges, including centrifugal dryers; parts of filtering or purifying machinery and apparatus for liquids or gases
- 43943 - Parts for the goods of subclasses 43922, 43923 and 43933; weighing machine weights; parts of agricultural or horticultural mechanical appliances for projecting, dispersing or spraying liquids or powders
- 43944 - Parts n.e.c. of dish washing machines; parts of machinery for cleaning or drying bottles or other containers; parts of machinery for filling, closing, sealing, capsuling or labelling bottles, cans, boxes, bags or other containers and of machinery for aerating beverages; parts of other packing or wrapping machinery
- 43949 - Machinery parts, non-electrical n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.