Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 431Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 43 - General-purpose machinery
- Group: 431 - Engines and turbines and parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4311 - Internal combustion piston engines, other than for motor vehicles and aircraft
- 4312 - Internal combustion engines of a kind used for motor vehicles
- 4313 - Motors and engines for aircraft and spacecraft; aircraft launching gear, deck-arrestor or similar gear, and ground flying trainers
- 4314 - Steam turbines and other vapour turbines; hydraulic turbines and water wheels; gas turbines other than turbo-jets and turbo-propellers
- 4315 - Parts for the goods of classes 4311 to 4314
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)