Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 4299Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 42 - Fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment
- Group: 429 - Other fabricated metal products
- Class: 4299 - Other metal goods
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 42991 - Chain (except articulated link chain) and parts thereof, of iron or steel; chain and parts thereof, of copper
- 42992 - Padlocks and locks, of base metal; clasps and frames with clasps, incorporating locks, of base metal; keys and parts thereof, of base metal; base metal fittings for furniture, doors, saddlery and the like
- 42993 - Armoured or reinforced safes, strong-boxes and doors and safe deposit lockers for strong-rooms, cash or deed boxes and the like, of base metal
- 42994 - Paper trays, paper rests, pen trays, office-stamp stands and similar office or desk equipment, of base metal, other than office furniture
- 42995 - Fittings for loose-leaf binders or files; letter clips, letter corners, paper clips, indexing tags and similar office articles, of base metal; staples in strips, of base metal
- 42996 - Statuettes and other ornaments of base metal; photograph, picture or similar frames of base metal; mirrors of base metal
- 42997 - Sewing needles, knitting needles, bodkins, crochet hooks, embroidery stilettos and similar articles, for use in the hand, of iron or steel; safety pins and other pins of iron or steel n.e.c.; clasps, frames with clasps, buckles, buckle-clasps, hooks, eyes, eyelets and the like, of base metal, of a kind used for clothing, footwear, awnings, handbags, travel goods or other made-up articles; tubular or bifurcated rivets, of base metal; beads and spangles of base metal
- 42998 - Ships' propellers and blades therefor
- 42999 - Metal goods n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)