Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 412Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 41 - Basic metals
- Group: 412 - Products of iron or steel
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4121 - Flat-rolled products of steel, not further worked than hot-rolled
- 4122 - Flat-rolled products of steel, not further worked than cold-rolled
- 4123 - Flat-rolled products of steel, further worked than hot-rolled or cold-rolled; flat-rolled products of silicon-electrical and high-speed steel, whether or not further worked
- 4124 - Bars and rods, hot-rolled, of iron or steel
- 4125 - Angles, shapes and sections, not further worked than hot-rolled, hot-drawn or extruded, of iron or non-alloy steel; sheet piling of steel; welded angles, shapes and sections, of steel; railway or tramway track construction material of steel
- 4126 - Bars, rods, angles, shapes and sections, cold-processed or further worked, of iron or steel; angles, shapes and sections, hot-rolled, hot-drawn or extruded, of alloy steel; steel wire
- 4127 - Bars and rods of high-speed steel and silico-manganese steel; hollow drill bars and rods of steel
- 4128 - Tubes, pipes and hollow profiles, of steel
- 4129 - Tubes, pipes and hollow profiles of cast-iron and cast-steel and related fittings; tube or pipe fittings of steel other than cast
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.