Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 41Structure Notes
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 41 - Basic metals
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 411 - Basic iron and steel
- 412 - Products of iron or steel
- 413 - Basic precious metals and metals clad with precious metals
- 414 - Copper, nickel, aluminium, alumina, lead, zinc and tin, unwrought
- 415 - Semi-finished products of copper, nickel, aluminium, lead, zinc and tin or their alloys
- 416 - Other non-ferrous metals and articles thereof (including waste and scrap of some metals); cermets and articles thereof
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.