Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 391Structure Notes
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 39 - Wastes or scraps
- Group: 391 - Wastes from food and tobacco industry
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3911 - Raw offal, inedible (including pigs' bristles, horse hair, animal guts, bird skins, feathers, bones and ivory)
- 3912 - Bran and other residues from the working of cereals or legumes; vegetable materials and vegetable waste, vegetable residues and by-products, whether or not in the form of pellets, of a kind used in animal feeding n.e.c.
- 3913 - Residues of starch manufacture and similar residues
- 3914 - Beet-pulp, bagasse and other waste of sugar manufacture
- 3915 - Cocoa shells, husks, skins and other cocoa waste; coffee husks and skins
- 3916 - Brewing or distilling dregs and waste
- 3917 - Wine lees; argol
- 3918 - Tobacco refuse
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.