Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 38963Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 38 - Furniture; other transportable goods n.e.c.
- Group: 389 - Other manufactured articles n.e.c.
- Class: 3896 - Paintings, drawings and pastels; original engravings, prints and lithographs; original sculptures and statuary, in any material; postage or revenue stamps, stamp-postmarks, first-day covers, postal stationery (stamped paper) and the like; collections and collectors' pieces of zoological, botanical, mineralogical, anatomical, historical, ethnographic or numismatic interest; antiques
- Subclass: 38963 - Collections and collectors' pieces of zoological, botanical, mineralogical, anatomical, historical, ethnographic or numismatic interest; antiques
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 38960
HS 2007 code(s) 9705.00
HS 2007 code(s) 9706.00
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 9102
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.