Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 389Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 38 - Furniture; other transportable goods n.e.c.
- Group: 389 - Other manufactured articles n.e.c.
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3891 - Pens, pencils, stamps, typewriter or similar ribbons, ink-pads and similar articles
- 3892 - Umbrellas, sun-umbrellas, walking-sticks, seat-sticks, whips, riding-crops, buttons, press-fasteners, snap-fasteners, press-studs, slide fasteners and parts thereof; button blanks
- 3893 - Linoleum
- 3894 - Photographic plates, film, paper, paperboard and textiles, exposed
- 3895 - Motion picture film, exposed and developed, whether or not incorporating sound track or consisting only of sound track
- 3896 - Paintings, drawings and pastels; original engravings, prints and lithographs; original sculptures and statuary, in any material; postage or revenue stamps, stamp-postmarks, first-day covers, postal stationery (stamped paper) and the like; collections and collectors' pieces of zoological, botanical, mineralogical, anatomical, historical, ethnographic or numismatic interest; antiques
- 3897 - Human hair; wool or other animal hair or other textile materials; wigs, false beards, eyebrows and eyelashes, switches and the like; articles of human hair n.e.c.; horsehair
- 3899 - Other articles
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.