|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 38560Structure
This subclass includes:
- toy musical instruments:
· pianos, trumpets, drums, gramophones, mouth organs, accordions, xylophones, musical boxes, etc.
- dolls' houses and furniture, including bedding
- toy shops and the like, farmyard sets, etc.
- dolls' tea and coffee sets
- toy sports equipment, such as:
· golf sets, tennis sets, archery sets, billiard sets, baseball bats, cricket bats, hockey sticks
- toy pistols and guns
- tin soldiers and the like, and toy armaments
- toy tools and implements; children's wheelbarrows
- toy cinematographs, magic lanterns, etc.; toy spectacles
- toy counting frames (abaci)
- toy sewing machines
- toy clocks and watches
- educational toys:
· toy chemistry, printing, sewing and knitting sets
- hoops, skipping ropes, diabolo spools and sticks, spinning and humming tops, balls
- toy balloons and toy kites
- books or sheets consisting essentially of pictures, toys or models, for cutting out and assembly
- also books containing " stand-up " or movable figures, as long as they have the essential character of toys
- toy marbles
- toy money boxes; babies' rattles, jack-in-the-boxes; toy theatres with or without figures, etc.
- play tents for use by children indoors or outdoors
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 38560
HS 2007 code(s) 9503.00
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 3240
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.