|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 38540Structure
This subclass includes:
- toy vehicles, whether electric or not, such as:
· trains, aircraft, boats, etc.
- accessories for toy vehicles, such as:
· railway tracks, signals, etc.
- non-electric toy motors, toy steam engines etc.
- reduced-size ("scale") models and similar recreational models, such as:
· working or scale models of boats, aircraft, trains, vehicles, etc.
- kits of materials and parts for making such models
- life-size or enlarged reproductions of articles, as long as they are for recreational purposes
- constructional toys, i.e. construction sets, building blocks, etc.
This subclass does not include:
- electric toy motors, cf. 46111
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 38540
HS 2007 code(s) 9503.00
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 3240
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)