|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 38510Structure
This subclass includes:
- dolls' carriages, including folding types
- wheeled toys designed to be ridden by children:
· children's tricycles and the like
· pedal- or hand-propelled wheeled toys in the form of animals
· pedal cars, frequently in the form of miniature sports cars, jeeps, lorries, etc.
· wheeled toys, propelled by hand levers
· other wheeled toys (with no mechanical transmission system) which are designed to be drawn or pushed and are large enough for children to ride in
· children's cars powered by a motor
This subclass does not include:
- bicycles, cf. 49921
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 38510
HS 2007 code(s) 9503.00
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 3240
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.