Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 385Structure Notes
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 38 - Furniture; other transportable goods n.e.c.
- Group: 385 - Games and toys
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3851 - Dolls' carriages; wheeled toys designed to be ridden by children
- 3852 - Dolls representing human beings; toys representing animals or non-human creatures
- 3853 - Parts and accessories of dolls representing human beings
- 3854 - Toy electric trains and tracks, signals and other accessories therefor; reduced-size ("scale") model assembly kits and other construction sets and constructional toys
- 3855 - Puzzles
- 3856 - Other toys (including toy musical instruments)
- 3857 - Playing cards
- 3858 - Video games of a kind used with a television receiver
- 3859 - Other articles for funfair, table or parlour games (including articles for billiards, pintables, special tables for casino games and automatic bowling alley equipment), except video games of a kind used with a television receiver
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.