Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 383Structure Notes
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 38 - Furniture; other transportable goods n.e.c.
- Group: 383 - Musical instruments
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3831 - Pianos and other keyboard stringed musical instruments
- 3832 - Other string musical instruments
- 3833 - Wind musical instruments (including pipe organs, accordians and brass-wind instruments)
- 3834 - Musical instruments, the sound of which is produced, or must be amplified, electrically
- 3835 - Other musical instruments (including percussion instruments, musical boxes and fairground organs); decoy calls; whistles, call horns and other mouth-blown sound signalling instruments
- 3836 - Parts and accessories of musical instruments; metronomes, tuning forks and pitch pipes
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.