Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 379Structure Notes
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 37 - Glass and glass products and other non-metallic products n.e.c.
- Group: 379 - Other non-metallic mineral products n.e.c.
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3791 - Millstones, grindstones, grinding wheels and the like, without frameworks, for working stones, and parts thereof, of natural stone, of agglomerated natural or artificial abrasives, or of ceramics; natural or artificial abrasive powder or grain, on a base of textile, paper or other material
- 3792 - Fabricated asbestos fibres; mixtures with a basis of asbestos or with a basis of asbestos and magnesium carbonate; articles of such mixtures, or of asbestos
- 3793 - Articles of asphalt or of similar material
- 3794 - Bituminous mixtures based on natural and artificial stone materials and bitumen, natural asphalt or related substances as a binder
- 3795 - Artificial graphite; colloidal or semi-colloidal graphite; preparations based on graphite or other carbon in the form of semi-manufactures
- 3796 - Artificial corundum
- 3799 - Non-metallic mineral products n.e.c. (including mineral wool, expanded mineral materials, worked mica, articles of mica, non-electrical articles of graphite or other carbon and articles of peat)
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.