Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 373Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 37 - Glass and glass products and other non-metallic products n.e.c.
- Group: 373 - Refractory products and structural non-refractory clay products
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3731 - Bricks, blocks, tiles and other ceramic goods of siliceous earths
- 3732 - Refractory bricks, blocks, tiles and similar refractory ceramic constructional goods, other than those of siliceous earths
- 3733 - Refractory cements, mortars, concretes and similar compositions n.e.c.
- 3734 - Unfired refractory products; other refractory ceramic goods
- 3735 - Non-refractory ceramic building bricks, flooring blocks, support or filler tiles, roofing tiles, chimney-pots, cowls, chimney liners, architectural ornaments and other ceramic construction goods
- 3736 - Non-refractory ceramic pipes, conduits, guttering and pipe fittings
- 3737 - Ceramic flags and paving, hearth or wall tiles; ceramic mosaic cubes and the like
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.