Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 3711Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 37 - Glass and glass products and other non-metallic products n.e.c.
- Group: 371 - Glass and glass products
- Class: 3711 - Unworked glass, flat glass and pressed or moulded glass for construction; glass mirrors
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 37111 - Glass in the mass, in balls (except microspheres), rods or tubes, unworked; waste and scrap of glass
- 37112 - Unworked cast, rolled, drawn or blown glass, in sheets
- 37113 - Float glass and surface ground or polished glass, in sheets
- 37114 - Glass in sheets, bent, edge-worked, engraved, drilled, enamelled or otherwise worked, but not framed, etc.
- 37115 - Safety glass
- 37116 - Glass mirrors; multiple walled insulating units of glass
- 37117 - Paving blocks, bricks, tiles and other articles of pressed or moulded glass, of a kind used for building or construction purposes; leaded lights and the like; multicellular or foam glass in blocks, plates or similar forms
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)