Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 362Structure Notes
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 36 - Rubber and plastics products
- Group: 362 - Other rubber products
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3621 - Reclaimed rubber
- 3622 - Unvulcanized compounded rubber, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip; unvulcanized rubber in forms other than primary forms or plates, sheets or strip (except "camel-back" strips for retreading rubber tyres); articles of unvulcanized rubber; thread, cord, plates, sheets, strip, rods and profile shapes, of vulcanized rubber other than hard rubber
- 3623 - Tubes, pipes and hoses of vulcanized rubber other than hard rubber
- 3624 - Conveyor or transmission belts or belting, of vulcanized rubber
- 3625 - Rubberized textile fabrics, except tyre cord fabric
- 3626 - Articles of apparel and clothing accessories (including gloves) of vulcanized rubber other than hard rubber
- 3627 - Articles of vulcanized rubber n.e.c.; hard rubber; articles of hard rubber
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.