Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 33Structure Notes
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 33 - Coke oven products; refined petroleum products; nuclear fuel
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 331 - Coke and semi-coke of coal, of lignite or of peat; retort carbon
- 332 - Tar distilled from coal, from lignite or from peat, and other mineral tars
- 333 - Petroleum oils and oils obtained from bituminous materials, other than crude; preparations n.e.c. containing by weight 70% or more of these oils, such oils being the basic constituents of the preparations
- 334 - Petroleum gases and other gaseous hydrocarbons, except natural gas
- 335 - Petroleum jelly; paraffin wax, micro- crystalline petroleum wax, slack wax, ozokerite, lignite wax, peat wax, other mineral waxes, and similar products; petroleum coke, petroleum bitumen and other residues of petroleum oils or of oils obtained from bituminous materials
- 336 - Radioactive elements and isotopes and compounds; alloys, dispersions, ceramic products and mixtures containing these elements, isotopes or compounds; radioactive residues
- 337 - Fuel elements (cartridges), for or of nuclear reactors
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.