Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 325Structure Notes
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 32 - Pulp, paper and paper products; printed matter and related articles
- Group: 325 - Printed maps; music, printed or in manuscript; postcards, greeting cards, pictures and plans
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3251 - Maps and hydrographic or similar charts (including wall maps, topographical plans and globes), printed, other than in book-form
- 3252 - Music, printed or in manuscript
- 3253 - Printed or illustrated postcards; printed cards bearing personal greetings or messages, with or without envelopes or trimmings
- 3254 - Printed pictures, designs and photographs
- 3255 - Plans and drawings for architectural, engineering, industrial, commercial, topographical or similar purposes, being originals drawn by hand; hand-written texts; photographic reproductions and carbon copies of the foregoing
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.