Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 3214Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 32 - Pulp, paper and paper products; printed matter and related articles
- Group: 321 - Pulp, paper and paperboard
- Class: 3214 - Processed paper and paperboard
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 32141 - Composite paper and paperboard, not surface-coated or impregnated
- 32142 - Paper and paperboard, creped, crinkled, embossed or perforated n.e.c.
- 32143 - Paper and paperboard coated with kaolin or with other inorganic substances
- 32149 - Other paper and paperboard, cellulose wadding and webs of cellulose fibres, coated, impregnated, gummed or adhesive, covered, surface-coloured, surface-decorated or printed, in rolls or sheets
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)