Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 321Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 32 - Pulp, paper and paper products; printed matter and related articles
- Group: 321 - Pulp, paper and paperboard
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3211 - Pulps of wood or other fibrous cellulosic material
- 3212 - Newsprint, hand-made paper and other uncoated paper and paperboard of a kind used for graphic purposes, and punch card stock and punch tape paper
- 3213 - Toilet tissue stock, uncoated kraftliner and other uncoated paper and paperboard; miscellaneous other papers
- 3214 - Processed paper and paperboard
- 3215 - Corrugated paper and paperboard and containers of paper and paperboard
- 3219 - Other paper and paperboard products
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.