Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 32Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 32 - Pulp, paper and paper products; printed matter and related articles
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 321 - Pulp, paper and paperboard
- 322 - Books, in print
- 323 - Newspapers and periodicals, daily, in print
- 324 - Newspapers and periodicals, other than daily, in print
- 325 - Printed maps; music, printed or in manuscript; postcards, greeting cards, pictures and plans
- 326 - Stamps, cheque forms, banknotes, stock certificates, brochures and leaflets, advertising material and other printed matter
- 327 - Registers, account books, notebooks, letter pads, diaries and similar articles, blotting-pads, binders, file covers, forms and other articles of stationery, of paper or paperboard
- 328 - Composed type, prepared printing plates or cylinders, impressed lithographic stones or other impressed media for use in printing
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.