Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 2392Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 23 - Grain mill products, starches and starch products; other food products
- Group: 239 - Food products n.e.c.
- Class: 2392 - Spices and aromatics, processed
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 23921 - Pepper (piper spp.), processed
- 23922 - Chillies and peppers, dry (capsicum spp., pimenta), processed
- 23923 - Nutmeg, mace, cardamoms, processed
- 23924 - Anise, badian, coriander, cumin, caraway, fennel and juniper berries, processed
- 23925 - Cinnamon (canella), processed
- 23926 - Cloves (whole stems), processed
- 23927 - Ginger, processed
- 23928 - Vanilla, processed
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)