|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 23912Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- coffee substitutes, containing coffee in any proportion
- instant coffee, whether or not decaffeinated
- coffee concentrates, whether or not decaffeinated
- coffee extract and essences
- coffee pastes (mixtures of ground, roasted coffee with vegetable fats, etc.)
- coffee preparations:
· based wholly or partly on real coffee
· based on coffee extracts, essences or concentrates
- roasted coffee substitutes and essences and concentrates thereof, including:
· cereals, chestnuts, chicory, fruit kernels, malt, soya beans, etc.
This subclass does not include:
- coffee, green, cf. 01610
- pure coffee, roasted or decaffeinated, cf. 23911
- coffee husks and skins, cf. 39150
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 23912
HS 2007 code(s) 0901.90
HS 2007 code(s) 2101.11
HS 2007 code(s) 2101.12
HS 2007 code(s) 2101.30
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 1079
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.