|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 23721Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- cooked, stuffed or otherwise prepared pasta, whether or not frozen:
· ravioli, cannelloni, gnocchi, lasagne, macaroni, tagliatelle, spaghetti, vermicelli, etc.
- cooked or otherwise prepared noodles and dumplings:
· shaomai, wonton, ramen, rice vermicelli, etc.
- couscous, except as a compete dish
This subclass does not include:
- pasta, noodles, dumplings or couscous, presented as a complete dish, cf. 23722
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 23720
HS 2007 code(s) 1902.20
HS 2007 code(s) 1902.30
HS 2007 code(s) 1902.40
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 1074
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.