|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 22242Structure
This subclass includes:
- butter and other fats and oils derived from milk of buffalo, animals of subclass 02112:
· natural, canned, melted, fractionated, recombined, resolidified, salted, rancid, etc.
· dairy spread
· butterfat, whether or not fractionated
· anhydrous milkfat, butteroil
This subclass does not include:
- butter and other fats and oils derived from cattle, cf. 22241
- butter and other fats and oils derived from other animals, cf. 22249
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 22940
HS 2007 code(s) 0405.10
HS 2007 code(s) 0405.20
HS 2007 code(s) 0405.90
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 1050
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.